Sunday, September 9, 2012

What's in the Camera Bag? - Day Off Outing

I love seeing what gear other photographers carry in their bags so I thought I'd share too. I actually have  4 different camera bags depending on the type of shoot. Here's what I take on my days off or if I'm only doing a quick headshot for a friend.



My main camera is a Canon 5d MarkII and I always use a lens shade. The Canon EF 28-70mm is usually attached. My Canon EF 85mm f1.8 lens always comes with me when there's a chance I might shoot a portrait or headshot. You'll also see the usuals: extra camera battery, compact flash cards, lens cleaning cloth, leatherman tool, iPhone and wallet. I ALWAYS carry business cards. I'm not ashamed to admit my lip gloss is with me too and some other misc essentials like safety pins, bandaids, allergy and pain meds, extra ponytail holder, eye drops, and my favorite lip balm.  My bag is an Epiphanie bag, the Belle in teal. I love this bag for shopping, visiting friends, or a quick stop at the park. However it's not my bag of choice for hard core shoot days...look for a future post on camera bag reviews! I am VERY particular about my bags! Aren't we all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment